Ultimate Guide to Coupon Stacking in Canada: Save Big on Your Shopping!
- April 1, 2023
- Canada, coupon stacking, couponing 2, coupons, discounts, Kellogg's, London Drugs, P&G, price match, Save-on-Foods, SC Johnson, store policy, UPC
- 0 Comments
Are you tired of paying full price for your grocery and household shopping? Coupon stacking is a great way to save big on your shopping expenses. If you’re new to couponing or need a refresher, you’ve come to the right place. In this ultimate guide to coupon stacking in Canada, we’ll cover everything you need to know to get started.
What is Coupon Stacking?
Coupon stacking is a method of using multiple coupons on a single product to maximize savings. You can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with a store coupon or a cashback app offer to get huge discounts on your purchase.
Not all stores allow coupon stacking, but London Drugs and Save-on-Foods in Western Canada are the ones that do. Make sure to review the store policy before attempting coupon stacking.
How to Coupon Stack?
To stack coupons, you need to have different coupons with different Universal Product Codes (UPCs) for the same product. For instance, if you have a manufacturer’s coupon for Special K* Blueberry cereal and a store coupon or cashback offer, you can stack them to get a free or heavily discounted product.
Things to Know When Coupon Stacking
While coupon stacking is a great way to save money, there are some things you need to keep in mind:
- Taxes: Even if you get the product for free, you still have to pay taxes on the original price.
- Brand restrictions: Not all brands allow coupon stacking. Brands like P&G and SC Johnson do not allow stacking, while Kellogg’s products allow it.
- Store policy: Make sure to review the store policy before attempting coupon stacking.
- Price match: You can also price match on an item and stack coupons to save more.
- Coupon restrictions: Not all coupons are stackable. If a coupon states that it cannot be combined with any other offer, it cannot be stacked.
Coupon stacking can save you a lot of money on your shopping expenses. Remember to review the store policy, check for brand restrictions, and stack coupons to maximize your savings. Price matching can also help you save more. Have you tried coupon stacking? Let us know in the comments.
Leave A Comment